Making the Hard Decisions about Senior Care a Little bit Easier
It’s a tough conversation to have with an aging parent — but there may come a time when you have to take care of the people who were always there to take care of you. The good thing is, there is a wide range of home care options available, and getting informed about these options makes it easier to talk about the solutions that will allow your senior loved one to keep their independence.
This decision guide will help provide answers to the hard questions you’re probably already asking yourself:
- What are the common signs mom or dad may need help?
- What is home care really like?
- Which services can be provided in the home?
- How do my family choose a caregiver?
- Who pays for home care?
- How do I go about making sure my loved one gets the right kind of help?
Interim HealthCare of Fort Lauderdale
2021 E Commercial Blvd Suite 308, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
Main: (954) 323-4484 & Fax: (954) 634-5695